Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Automatic Overdraft

Link zum Beitrag wurde kopiert.

Aufsteiger

Hi,
I've been very happy with Cortal Consors, and am very happy to have found the bank 🙂

A question, do you plan to offer automatic overdraft (Überziehung) between the Taggesgeldkonto and the Girokonto?  I ask because I would like to keep a balance of 1000-2000€ in my Girokonto, and when the balance drops below a threshold, the system automatically pulls money from my Tagesgeldkonto.

Also, do you plan to offer service in English, at least from a support perspective?  I understand needing to give financial information in German, but can you consider general support (even via email/chat) in English?

Thanks again for being so reponsive to the forums, and keeping the bank great 🙂

4 Antworten 4


Dear Marck,

thank you very much for your feedback and request. We regret that we have to inform you that we cannot communicate with you in English. 
As a bank in Germany serving mainly German customers, all our documents containing contracts, terms and conditions as well as statutorily required information for customers are in German language. German is therefore the language of our relationship. It is our understanding that our customers have sufficient command of the German language to understand all documents, and for legal reasons we have to secure that relevant information is given to our customers in German. As a consequence, we have decided to only use German for all forms of communication. We may therefore kindly ask you to send us your question in German. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards, 
Christina

Community Moderator

0 Likes

Aufsteiger

Hallo Christina,

vielen Dank für deine schnelle Antwort!  Meine frage ist:

Ist es möglich, dass mein Kontostand automatisch auf einem vorgegebenen Niveau gehalten wird?  Zum beispiel, wenn der Girokontostand weniger als X EUR beträgt, wird automatisch die Differenz von meinem Tagesgeldkonto auf das Girokonto überwiesen?

Fidelity bietet ein Konto mit diesem Service an:

https://www.fidelity.com/cash-management/fidelity-cash-management-account/cash-manager

Viele Grüße

Marck



Hallo Marck,

vielen Dank für Ihre Anfrage! Derzeit ist diese Funktion noch nicht möglich. Wir sind jedoch ständig dabei unser Girokonto-Angebot zu erweitern (Payware, 10-Cent-Gutschrift etc.) und haben Überlegungen in diese Richtung gehend angestellt. Aktuell können wir jedoch keine genauen Aussagen über die Implementierung und über den Zeitpunkt dieser geben. Ihr Vorschlag wird jedoch sehr gerne in unsere weiteren zukünftigen Überlegungen einbezogen und an die jeweilige Fachabteilung in unserem Hause weitergeleitet.

Viele Grüße
Christina
Community Moderatorin


Aufsteiger
  • Community Junior
  • Community Junior
  • Community Beobachter
  • Community Junior
Hallo Christina,

diese Funktion fände ich auch sehr nützlich!

Viele Grüße
Leonhard
0 Likes
Antworten