Meintest du: 

Can I make payments from foreign land?

Link zum Beitrag wurde kopiert.

Aufsteiger
  • Community Junior
  • Community Junior

Hello Team,

I need to travel to India. I wonder if my pushTan will work normally without and problem? One of my friend uses DKB Bank and their PushTan app doesn't depend on the mobile number. Plus through DKB website, one can setup up PushTan in more than one device, even if you do not have any sim card. Therefore my friend has PushTan both in her smartphone and on her ipad. ipad has no sim and the PushTan app works absolutely fine. From website, one can set the priority as to which device the PushTan can arrive. So this feature is really very cool. Now my question is if Consorsbank can also upgrade in the same manner. I afraid the scenario like, what if I lost my smartphone in foreign land? Well! how can I activate PushTan service on another device or ipad from foreign land? And also I am worried whether my visa & bank card will work fine in foreign land? And how much will be the visa and bank card transcation fee while using ATM in India & whether the visa card will have the same limit?

0 Likes
1 Antwort 1


Hello @Chinto,

as we are located in Germany, we have chosen German as our business language. Therefore all our documents containing contracts, terms and conditions as well as statutorily required information for customers are in German.

It is important to us that our customers have sufficient command of language and thus are able to understand all our documents. Besides, there are legal reasons which stipulate us to secure that relevant information is given to our customers in German.

As a consequence, we regret to inform you that we cannot communicate with you in English. On the other hand, please publish your requests only in German, so other customers and users could understand these. Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards

CB_Kai

Community-Moderator

0 Likes
Antworten